Friday, September 22, 2006

First Time Blogger

This is my very first attempt at blogging and I am still learning the in's and out's of posting, formatting and editing. Once I'm somewhat familiar with the process, I'll turn more of my efforts to content. It’s pretty difficult to imagine that I will have the time to blog every day but will definitely take up my keyboard from time-to-time when I think I have something worth sharing. Expect to read the occasional blog about management or leadership.

I will probably also use this space to give public recognition to people who have done something extraordinary, made a difference or encouraged a positive change in the world. People deserve recognition.

Employment and recruitment are my real specialties so I’ll likely have something to say on these topics, but don’t be surprised if my thoughts wander into the fields of customer service, sales, charities or even the occasional rant. I’m also uncertain if the purpose of blogging is to satisfy the writer or the reader. Hmm?

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...let me be the 1st to comment on your blog.! As always excellent writing skills and indepth information on subject your speaking about.

The G-man